“The only time I was able to get an explanation of the nature of super-beings.
– What super-beings are you talking about?
– Imagine a deep-sea fish without sight and hearing. Maybe she has an idea of the sun, you, your activity?
– That’s right, you have two more feelings. And now imagine the beings who have two more feelings than you. Can you have an idea of their world and their activities?
– I was told about this by one colleague, but I do not believe in the existence of such creatures.
– What’s stopping you?
– If they were, we would have seen traces of their activities.
– We see them.
– Where are they?
– For example, the movement of the continents.
– I thought that the continents are moving for natural reasons.
– If you come to cut down the forest, the hares will scatter. And when they return, they will not be able to connect the hemp with your activities. For them, it will be “for natural reasons.
– Are the spirits?
– No, just wightg.
– Are they aliens?
– Never mind.
– Are there many of them on Earth?
– There’s a lot on their Earth, but their do not exist on our Earth. As there is no us on the land of Deep-sea Fish.”
(c) V. Serkin